ATLANTA, GEORGIA | UNITED STATES (Hybrid/Remote)
Title: Digital Designer
- Undergraduate education in design
- 2+ years’ professional design experience working in digital marketing, retail, construction industry or advertising agency preferred
- Experience in current and relevant design tools like Figma and Adobe CS (animation and 3D tools like After Effects and Blender a plus)
- HTML/CSS experience and knowledge
- Must maintain exemplary typography and design skills in a digital space
- Knowledge of photo sourcing, photo editing and custom photography production
- Ability to showcase a portfolio that exemplifies experience as a contributor to digital campaigns, assets and content
- Knowledge of digital design systems and UX design principles a plus
- Experience presenting creative ideas to your team
- Ability to implement feedback, prioritize workload, and quickly shift creative direction to meet deadlines
- Highly collaborative, open and transparent
- Calmness under pressure, with the ability to excel and thrive in a high-volume environment
- Ability to adapt and change in creative environments, multitask and prioritize
- Experience with web CMS platform (WordPress)
SmartPM Technologies, Inc. is an innovative cloud-based SaaS technology serving the Commercial Construction industry as a dedicated project controls platform. Our Marketing, Creative, and Technology teams are trail-blazing innovations through schedule analysis and performance, machine learning, data modeling, and a relentless focus on delivering audience-specific, highly relevant, content.
What You’ll Do
The Digital Designer creates digital marketing assets for a variety of channels across a broad range of media, like websites, mobile, social and display campaigns, email and rich content. This role utilizes brand-minded thinking and understands systems with some experience working within brand frameworks. In this role, the incumbent will use their design, problem solving and strategic thinking skills to produce the best outcomes – maximizing quality and meeting deadlines. This role will bring to life design, effective messaging and storytelling. Incumbents will partner with other creatives and cross-functional teams to high quality outputs.
- 20% Collaborates with Partners – Partners cross functionally and with key stakeholders, displays situational adaptability, and is able to step in and drive change to deliver more customer and brand-centric results; Streamlines work process and builds design solutions to meet project needs; Frequent contributor to the broader team activities and learning engagements; Stays current with and shares best practices to help elevate the team
- 80% Digital Design – Uses independent creative thought and techniques to create digital design concepts, layouts, comps, moodboard/whiteboard explorations and production as assigned; Build proficiency in design tools and systems to provide exceptional work on-time; Work together with the development team to implement creative designs; Utilizes independent judgment to proactively solve problems
This role reports to our Marketing Director and is based out of our Atlanta office at the Perimeter. The team works in a hybrid work environment.